Fraud Prevention & Efficiency
- Do you put a lot of trust in a few key employees?
- Are you in a period of organizational cutbacks and need to do more with fewer resources?
- Do you want peace of mind that processes and procedures in place at your organization are appropriate to prevent or detect either errors or fraud?
- Do you ever wonder what key things management should focus on to maintain adequate oversight and control while not occupying all your valuable time?
- Are you in a period of expansion or growth and want to ensure you have adequate resources devoted to key processes?
- Do you want to improve efficiencies in your processes while not compromising the accuracy and reliability of the work product?
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions above, you may be a perfect candidate for a process review.
According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2012 Fraud Report to the Nations, the average business loses 5% of its revenue every year to fraud. Privately owned companies and not-for-profit companies can be especially devastated by a loss of funds from fraud due to a lack of resources to invest in anti-fraud controls.
At Shannon & Associates, LLP, our goal is to raise awareness about fraud prevention in privately owned companies and not-for-profit companies by providing necessary training and systems that strengthen your organization’s prevention and detection methods while not disrupting the efficiency of your processes. We know resources are limited, so we want to leave you feeling like you received a return on your investment and that your resources are being used to their full potential.
Our approach is to work with organization management to design an engagement method that directly meets your needs and addresses your concerns. Our employees are trained and certified to provide you with valuable and cost-effective solutions on a schedule that is convenient for you.
Shannon & Associates, LLP is a registered supporter of International Fraud Awareness Week, and we are dedicated to providing support and continued training and awareness related to this devastating epidemic. We are also members of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, which provides updated, current resources and training to employees about fraud prevention and detection.
Internal Control & Process Efficiency Services