Fraud Prevention & Efficiency
- Do you put a lot of trust in a few key employees?
- Are you in a period of organizational cutbacks and need to do more with fewer resources?
- Do you want peace of mind that processes and procedures in place at your organization are appropriate to prevent or detect either errors or fraud?
- Do you ever wonder what key things management should focus on to maintain adequate oversight and control while not occupying all your valuable time?
- Are you in a period of expansion or growth and want to ensure you have adequate resources devoted to key processes?
- Do you want to improve efficiencies in your processes while not compromising the accuracy and reliability of the work product?
If you answer “yes” to any of the
questions above, you may be a perfect candidate for a process review.
to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2012 Fraud Report to the
Nations, the average business loses 5% of its revenue every year to fraud.
Privately owned companies and not-for-profit companies can be especially
devastated by a loss of funds from fraud due to a lack of resources to invest
in anti-fraud controls.
Shannon & Associates, LLP, our goal is to raise awareness about fraud
prevention in privately owned companies and not-for-profit companies by
providing necessary training and systems that strengthen your organization’s
prevention and detection methods while not disrupting the efficiency of your
processes. We know resources are limited, so we want to leave you feeling like
you received a return on your investment and that your resources are being used
to their full potential.
approach is to work with organization management to design an engagement method
that directly meets your needs and addresses your concerns. Our employees are
trained and certified to provide you with valuable and cost-effective solutions
on a schedule that is convenient for you.
& Associates, LLP is a registered supporter of International Fraud
Awareness Week, and we are dedicated to providing support and continued
training and awareness related to this devastating epidemic. We are also
members of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, which provides
updated, current resources and training to employees about fraud prevention and
Internal Control & Process Efficiency Services
Shannon & Associates is committed to your success.