“I am passionate about forging long-lasting relationships; both professionally and personally. I have a strong commitment to delivering quality customer service and truly have the client’s best interest at heart.”
“People don’t care what you know until they know that you care.”
Experience and Expertise
Ronee is currently attending Central Washington University. In the Spring of 2022, she will earn a B.S. in Accounting and a minor in Digital Marketing with plans to obtain a CPA upon graduation. With more than ten years in telecommunications and hospitality has given Ronee strong organizational skills to leverage multiple priorities with ease.
As a new member of the firm, Ronee utilizes her professional and educational background to create a platform that delivers superior value thereby retaining loyal customers. Being a strong communicator has allowed her to build working relationships quickly and to enjoy collaborating across functional groups to achieve great outcomes. What she does not know, she asks questions to ensure accurate results. Ronee is proactive, anticipate needs, and problem-solve on behalf of the client. She does this through exceptional customer service to maximize client profitability.
Certifications, Memberships, and Involvement
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), member
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP), member
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK), member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Central Washington University, 2022)
- Minor in Digital Marketing (Central Washington University, 2022)
- Associate of Arts in Business (Renton Technical College)
- Associate of Applied Science – Accounting Specialist (Renton Technical College)
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration (Strayer University)
When not in the office you can find Ronee…
…enjoying time with her family including three grandchildren, baking (holidays only), Chicago Style Steppin’, and empowering women to build a legacy.