Rachel Sheridan, CPA
I strive to provide excellent and comprehensive service to my clients. To do this, I seek to identify opportunities, assist with challenges and ultimately be an integral part along my clients’ path to financial success.
Experience and Expertise
Rachel has nine years of experience in public accounting, focusing on tax services and preparation for clients of many sizes and industries. Rachel works most often with closely held business and individuals, with experience also in tax services for estates and trusts.
- Shannon & Associates LLP, Kent, WA 2015-2019
- Peterson Sullivan LLP, Seattle, WA 2012-2015
Certifications, Memberships, and Involvement
- Certified Public Accountant
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), member
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Washington