Kevin Klinkman, CPA
Kevin Klinkman, CPA
When working with clients, my goal is to advise as well as educate, so they may better operate their business and achieve their financial goals. I aim to form long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships by offering knowledge and expertise into the most advantageous tax strategies and assisting with business operations, acquisitions and sales.
Experience and Expertise
Kevin has seven years of public
accounting experience and has worked within a wide range of industries, with
his focus in the field of professional services. He has worked with both
individual and business clients on federal, state, and local tax compliance
issues. Kevin has assisted clients with tax planning, return preparation, sales
and acquisitions, due diligence, financial analysis and has experience advising
small to medium-sized, closely-held businesses on matters including payroll,
cash flow, accounting systems, and retirement.
Kevin collaborates closely with his clients to ensure they are aware of planning opportunities and able to evaluate the financial impact of business, retirement and other tax issues. He aims to be a trusted advisor for each client and provide his expertise throughout the year. Kevin knows that every situation is unique, so he aims to develop strong client relationships to effectively tackle each particular challenge and better assist clients moving forward. He brings valuable insight on a spectrum of financial and tax matters and aspires to transfer as much knowledge as possible to every client.
- Shannon & Associates LLP, Kent, WA 2019- current
- Moore, Ellison, & McDuffie, CPAs, Tallahassee, FL 2013 – 2019
- Thomas Howell Ferguson, P.A., Tallahassee, FL 2012 – 2013
Certifications, Memberships, and Involvement
- Certified Public Accountant
- State of Washington #38981
- State of Florida #AC46336
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (Flagler College)
When not in the office, you’ll find Kevin…
…enjoying the outdoors, hiking and spending time with his wife, dog, and mother nature. He also enjoys the occasional bit of solitude with nothing but the couch, TV, and Netflix.