Let us show you why we were named one of Accounting Today’s Best Firms to Work For two years in a row! Shannon & Associates is a leading local CPA firm that continues to grow while providing superior client service to growing businesses and successful individuals. We are looking for an experienced tax senior manager with a path to partnership for successful individuals.
What can we offer you?
A dynamic team environment with a great work/life balance philosophy, flexible schedule, advanced technology systems and equipment, professional development, and advancement opportunities, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
With over 70 years of history, we can offer you an opportunity to work with diverse and varied clientele. You will have the opportunity to be a leader, to lead tax preparation, planning, and consulting engagements, to manage client relationships, participate in building new relationships, working closely to mentor and develop staff, seniors, and managers.
We have a flexible and remote/in-person mix as part of our environment even before COVID-19.
- CPA License
- At least 10+ years recent and progressive experience handling complex individual, corporate and partnership income tax engagements, with a minimum of 4 in a supervisory capacity
- Experience managing and building client relationships
- Strong research, tax planning and technical skills
- Masters in Tax, experience with manufacturers and/or international tax desirable
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to be a leader and progress in a dynamic team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills