Let us show you why we were named one of Accounting Today’s Top Firms to Work for! If you are passionate about serving clients, value working in a collaborative environment and are an experienced tax professional, you are who we are looking for! Shannon & Associates is a leading local CPA and Management Consulting firm that continues to grow while providing quality service to businesses and successful individuals.
What can we offer you?
We offer you a great work environment working on meaningful work, technical and leadership development, a good work/life blend philosophy, advanced technology systems and equipment, professional development and advancement opportunities along with a competitive salary and benefits package. With over 60 years of history, we have the ability to offer you an opportunity to work with diverse and varied clientele allowing you to gain advanced experience in a variety of practice areas as well as various industries. You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and to develop your leadership, technical and professional skills while working on challenging and exciting engagements.
To be considered further, candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years prior public accounting experience, focus on audit
- Experience in Employee Benefit Plan Audits, private company audits and/or Not for Profits a plus
- Providing excellent client service that is relationship focused
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Desire to have FUN and grow within the profession